Sunday, March 27, 2005

First entry

This is actually my second entry, because I lost the first one I made. I'm learning how to do this.

I wanted to start by saying that I'm hoping to make up for being a lousy correspondent to my family and friends by putting the sort of things I might put in letters here. It's sort of a voluntary (on your part) mass email. Then you can respond and I can respond again and it can almost be like real correspondence.

So now for content...I'll have to think of something to actually say next time. Uh oh! This is always my problem writing letters, I don't feel like I have anything to say. When I was deciding to do this, I thought of lots of things that I might be able to write about, but now they have escaped me.

Technology can't do everything can it. Well, I'll think of something soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there ,this is my first time to see the blog and very nice it is .I,ll be back .Kevin dlk.