Yeah! Thank you for the movie comments and recommendations. It's good to have ideas. At the video place, none of the notes on the movies are in English, so it's hard to browse. So we research on the internet and then hope they have what we want. I've found out that there is another place that has some of the harder to find stuff.
A while back (June 16, I'm sorry I don't know how to link directly to the entry)I posted about some fun Persian names. Well now I've discovered two more.
See if you can guess what they are: (I’ll put the answer in a comment)
“water pig” or “pig of the sea”
“elephant of the sea”
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
seal and walrus
Hey Selvi, Good to see you're on the blogwagon. I'll have to spend some time going through the site. I didn't know you had this site, but I just saw the link on Shingo and Amelia's blog.
Anyway, I said that I would let you know if I ever started blogging again. And now I am, albeit at a different address. (I was going to just e-mail you but I couldn't find your address so I have to use this comment form. I know that it's a combo of your first initial and last name, but I always did have problems spelling your last name...)
Post a Comment