Monday, July 18, 2005

An image!



Writing here has made me keep seeing things I'd love to try to capture in a picture. I only have a little snapshot camera that might not be working, but recently my Lady Photographer Friend came to my place for lunch, and was kind enough to take some pictures for me. I've been looking at this plant growing near the entrance to our flat for a while, wishing I could take a picture of it. It's too tall to stand over and photograph, so I tipped it over so my LPF could take the shot. Luckily, blogger recently posted instructions on how to put images on. Yoohoo! Images!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

lovely!

Anonymous said...

It's relly pretty. It looks really different from the kind of flowers that we have here in Japan. Thanks for the beautiful image. I am also happy to know that you are enjoying having your friend over for lunch! I feel that your blog always reminds us how to enjoy and appreciate what we have around us. Thank you! and I miss you! Akiko