Saturday, May 06, 2006

Playing games

I finally figured out how to play with the baby. I have to press on the belly and hold, and then it will give a kick or a poke. I’d been trying it before pressing three times quickly and letting go, and it would kick once, but would not repeat it if I tried again. But if I hold, then I get a kick. I’d kind of noticed before that the baby sometimes would kick when my hand was just resting on the belly, but never thought of pressing on purpose. Now it followed me around a little bit when I pressed in different spots.

Today two aunties got kicks. First social interactions outside the immediate family. Later on we can make it clear that kicking only counts as good social interaction when you're still inside the womb.

4 comments:

Ailsa said...

Wow! Never thought to try playing with the baby in utero! I must try this.
Love, Ailsa

V said...

You are already such an encouraging mom....what a lucky little one. :-)

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Sony camcorder comarisons Negative effects of school sports Autocad 3 phase circuit breaker Car classic new sale zealand chevrolet caron perfume Bmw step 2 Best ratings for answering machines milf fingering Discount viagra 10 pack generic http://www.renault-fiftie.info/buy-ambien-uk-soldiers.html

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »