Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I am out done

Siyamak, telling about a discussion he'd had: ...though of course it is an interesting point to make that gender differences are largely, or at least partly, socially constructed...

Moosh (munching cucumber): That's right!

S: Oy! Oy! Junam. Say gender.

M: "Jeendaya"

S: Oy! Oy! Junam. Say gender equality.

M: "Jeendaya"

S: Equality

M: Kality

S: Oy! Oy! Junam! You are the mother of feminism. You are Umm'ul-Feminism!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this verbal picture of your family.

Love to you all,

Amma

Laura said...

Selvi, I can access my blogger account now! It is so nice to be able to read about how much your little feminist has grown!! It has been almost a year since I have been able to read your blog! I will check through and see more of the progression! Kisses to ALL! Love, laura