My Moosh is starting to use complete sentences sometimes. Here are some that I remember. "She has a mole." "He's cleaning toilet." "I love you.", "I love Arianna." and "I love diaper." (?)
We've recently been eating passion fruit, but Moosh calls it "compassion fruit" because she knows the word compassion from a prayer I often say with her. Not that she knows what it means, but I still think it's sweet.
She has a very big white teddybear, (a.k.a. "tebadur" and more recently "tebbybear") that she inherited from a friend, and she seems to be starting to play imaginatively with it. She tried to put a diaper on it and a pair of sun glasses. And yesterday when she and her Baba were looking out the window together, as they often do, I noticed that tebbybear had joined them.
We had a very nice Naw Ruz (Bahai New Years). We went to Bahji in the morning and to the celebration in the afternoon. This was the third time that I missed the fast that comes before the new year, as I'm still nursing. I decided that I would, instead of fasting, not eat between meals and try to establish that as a new habit. I'm trying to figure out how best to eat and recently my attention has been drawn to the question of timing of eating, the order I eat things in, and what I eat with what. There are so many ideas, it's all pretty confusing, but I'm just trying to slowly see what works best for me and Moosh. I was also planning to start two other habits: chewing properly and stopping before I was too full, but did not make much headway with those. So there's plenty to work on before I get to the finer points.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi,
i don't know if you still remember me. I just found your blog a few weeks earlier, i even left a comment once :)
i enjoy reading your blog and you write so nicely and the way you are taking care of your precious daughter, that's so nice.
My princess is growing, she will be 2 next month. I wish I was at the BWC so that I could learn from you :)
if you want to keep in touch, here is my email account nancymeetun@gmail.com
please visit my website to see Leah's picture www.meetun.blogspot.com
lots of love from Mauritius
Nancy
Post a Comment