Tuesday, March 04, 2008

some recent pictures

Here are some from our Ayyam-i-Ha celebrations. Unfortunately I didn't take any of the big children's party. But these are from the little parties we had with Uncle B. and Auntie M.



They gave Moosh of crown of virtues.

and played with her Ayyam-i-Ha puzzle

and we all colored together. I enjoyed seeing what everybody drew. Moosh is still more interested in crayons and markers as objects. She will obligingly make a line or squiggle when you ask, but she really wants to handle them, name the colors, take them out and put them away and put the lid on and off.

Here is a recent photo taken at Bahji. I think she has the profile of an early Persian Bahai in this jacket, so when she wears it I call her Jinab-i-Lillian, to show my respect.


The gardens are so open and full of light, now that some of the old trees have been removed and it is Spring again.

No comments: