When I got off the phone with the travel agent, my Moosh was asking for milk. "I have the tickets, we're going to the States." I told her. "Milk first," she replied, "then go to the States."
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OOH...when do you arrive? To CA? Ventura County perhaps? Might we get to meet in person?! I'm getting excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REALLY! Oh that's wonderful! Don't know if I have your new email? Aimee and Julie would love to see you too! 2 months is wonderful! I'm at: keevansmom@yahoo.com
4 comments:
OOH...when do you arrive? To CA? Ventura County perhaps? Might we get to meet in person?! I'm getting excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hashanti,
I'd LOVE to see you! We will be in California for 2 mos.
Looking forward to getting together.
xox
REALLY! Oh that's wonderful! Don't know if I have your new email? Aimee and Julie would love to see you too! 2 months is wonderful!
I'm at: keevansmom@yahoo.com
Hope to see you and meet the sweet one!
SO cute :)
I'm looking forward...!
Post a Comment