She called the legs of her pants "toe sleeves".
She was touching my mouth with her thumb and said to me "You lip is like a pancake." (the top one) "And this one is like dried yogurt." (The bottom one, which is chapped.) "You have to wash it."
I asked her if she was finished with something, and she replied "More or less."
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh, how I love these posts :) They make my heart happy :)
i love the things your sweet sweet little daughter is coming up with.. they are as original as it can get. soo soo wonderful to read.
Oodles of love to the three of you.. :)
Sahba
Your little one is so clever, of course it's Mommy and Daddy who help her to grow so wonderfully and get so smart and bright but I agree with Sahba that your moosh (you rarely mention her name on your blog and it took me a couple of seconds to remember it :-)uses very original and unique combinations of words expressions. It's great to watch her grow and great pictures!
Post a Comment