We made it to Turkey! The embassy called on Friday morning saying the passport had arrived. We left immediately to take the 2 hour trip to the pick it up. Arranged the tickets with the travel agent from the train. Took a flight 6:30 am Saturday morning and put Lillian into her grandmothers arms a few hours later.
sorry must go now..someone is calling my name
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So happy for you all and can't wait to hear all about it! Liang
I'm so happy for you. :)
Love to all.
have fun in Turkey! and cant wait to see pics of the little one when you get back :)
So happy for all of you!! May the love from each hug last until the next time Lillian's grandmas have an opportunity to sQUEEZe her gently.
love, love, love, laura
I am so happy you and Lillian got the possibility for going to Istanbul. I wish the timing had been better. I would have loved to see you all. Younes was VERY happy when he came home (and also a little sad, because he had to say goodbye to all of you). He has brought home lots of beautiful pictures.
Best wishes
Lisbeth
Dear Aunty
Congratulations, lots of love, and all the best to all of you.
Love, Nephy
that is so fantastic and so special and i do hope we will get an update of what happened during this gloriously important event in your family's history.
I'm so eager to hear all about it, my sunshine. Please please let us all know how it went! Looking forward to pictures!!! Big hugs!
Post a Comment