Yesterday I let her down in the place where we do most of our shopping and she really enjoyed looking at the shelves and pulling things down. She got a bag of corn chips and walked up to a man with a cart wanting to put them in. He was kind enough to pick her up and let her drop them into the cart. Then she chose a package of batteries and offered them to a woman, who took them, so she also offered her a some paper plates.
It reminded me of the time we were in the pharmacy and she opened my wallet and got out my bus ticket and offered it to the cashier.
Last night she was saying "baskis basik bakis..." and I wasn't really paying attention, and then she said what sounded, for the life of me, like "I want the basket". jThat got my attention and I gave it to her. I don't really think she can speak in sentences yet, but today she said "no nap, no nap".
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Careful Selvi. One day it's I want the basket, and before you know it, it's - Where's the VISA card - :o)
Your shopping buddy
hopefully I won't be surprised into just handing it to her like I did this time
Post a Comment