Thursday, November 06, 2008
More on moles
A friend sent me an article about moles on website of Dr. Andrew Weil (a couple of whose books I've read and liked). (Have a look if you have a worrying mole and trust the source). According to the criteria given, I don't have to worry. My mole (she asked me today what its name was, but I don't think I gave an answer) is symetrical, monotone, smaller than a pencil eraser, hasn't changed that I remember (though maybe I should collect photographic documentation over time to check that, my Moosh might be willing to take responsibility for that project), it doesn't itch or feel tender, and is perfectly clean. One strange thing, though, I have a feeling it has moved a little bit. But once I saw a film showing a series of photographs taken of an individual over the course of a couple decades, maybe more, and there was a mole on the persons face that really moved. It circled around a bit on his cheek and then disappeared onto his neck or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment