Friday, April 01, 2005

commenting

In response to Tanja, I've made it possible to comment anonymously. But please write your initials or something that will help me know who you are.
Also I've changed one of the settings that takes the blog off some list somewhere, which should make it more private too, I think.
If you don't want to post, you can email your comment to me. I haven't figured out how to set this up so you can do it directly from the blog, so you have to do it the normal way.

The comment aspect of the blog seems very promising. I feel more in touch with people already, and this is such an easy and fun way of staying in touch. I'm going to start commenting on the blogs I visit, now that I see how much it means for the blogger that the communication should be a two way thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Somehow, I could not leave a comment except for this entry. I am wondering if my friends wants to read your page, am I allowed to tell them your site??? I am not used to blog, yet.

sashwee said...

Hello!
It's find to tell your friends. Sorry to be making such a big deal about comments. So sweet of you to leave one, but don't do it if you feel funny about it.