...a walking warm aquarium with opaque, flexible sides.
...a private room, a mobile home with complete life support systems, a habitat, an ecosystem, almost a whole little world, inhabited by one, like the Little Prince's planet.
...the host of an innocent and welcome little parasite.
...a colonized continent. Infrastructural development meant to supply the colony with resources has been underway since settlement
...an inside-out punching bag, for an ambitious hopeful in some sort of martial arts championship. Karate? Aikido? Capoeira?
...the last two Russian dolls, still assembled. I used to be just the last one and soon I’ll be just the second-to-the-last.
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love these thoughts! They really made me smile :) And think!
:) :)
your words and thoughts are like a warm embrace...I am so enjoying being able to be a part of your journey of motherhood, and it will be wonderful document for your captain when he emerges and reaches dry land.
I always thought it's amazing how baby can be suspended in the womb completely safe and has everything they ever need. But the idead of two Russian dolls made me smile.
shingo
Best regards from NY! »
Post a Comment