Thursday, July 27, 2006

wannabe craft post


I love reading craft blogs, and wish I did the kinds of wonderful creative activities I see other people doing. I have actually started doing small projects now and then, and here is one of them. At a friend's wedding shower the guests brought "pages" with a story or quote or recipe or something to give the bride. I was planning to make a little album out of them, but they were all different sizes and some of them had stuff on the back. So in the end I decided to make an envelope for the bride to keep them in. I used card stock and embrodidery thread. For the "button" I glued together several layers of card stock, the last layer being the little heart shape.

6 comments:

Natascha said...

Craft blogs?! I had no idea that such a thing existed but I think it is a brillant idea! I love your envelope! Love from N.

tahmina, amir & azamat said...

good job! as my mom says my hands are growing from the wrong spot, but i guess i could try doing something liek that one day:)

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wannabe about this entry! The envelope is lovely :)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! audi s4 performance Renault clio sport front bumper Nissan toy cars Drug imitrex interaction manufacturing appliances web design agencies uk Phone card prepaid low rate philippine Bextra wbr vs celebrex ultracet facts How to buying stocks Free diets for quick weight loss Alarm systems guide Mccartney tour jacket Maternity clothes maternity central Forex seminar commodity trading education canada currency How to withdraw from tramadol Video conferencing trends http://www.pcvideosurveillance.info/Vwgli.html iowa lawyer celebrex

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »