Her initials are LIZ, which must be short for My Little Lizard, in the lullaby my mother used to sing “Sleep my little lizard”. She’s living up to her old nickname LIWO (Little Wiggling One), having recently started rolling over more deliberately and pivoting around on her belly. Her first teeth are coming in. This morning I could see the little slits on her bottom gums. I can feel the edges of the teeth, but can’t see them yet. It’s bothering her, but not too much; let’s hope it continues that way.
Anyway to celebrate our reentry to the blogging world (there are still a few glitches with the computer set-up, but it’s getting there), I decided to post some pictures from the last 8 months.
This is what she looked like at about 3 weeks.

It's already hard to remember what she was like at the very beginning. So tiny. She seemed so fragile. But she always had (when she was awake, that is) this clear, curious look in her bright eyes.



I'm having trouble uploading, so instead of waiting to make one big retrospective, I'll do it over a series of posts and include little updates on teeth and such at the same time. It feels good to be blogging again. A connection from my planet to the rest of reality.
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing the photos that you did! It's good to see you in the blogging world again :)
Hooray, you're back! She's beautiful!
welcome back selvi! Lillian is a beautiful, curious, attentive lovely little lady. Shiori and I take much pleasure in our interactions with her and delight in seeing you as an amazing mum. Much love
amelia. i
so glad so glad to see your post!! and especially to see pics of LIZ/LIWO. she is extraordinary! especially the picture or her at three weeks. can't wait to read more and see more pictures!
love love love
Hooray! you are up again. Can't wait to see more pictures. Love to you three.
Amma
Post a Comment