Monday, October 27, 2008
The mole
I went to see the Dr. for another reason, but he caught sight of the mole and told me I had to get rid of it. At the time he said that, Moosh, who had also caught sight of it was leaning on me and fingering it. I told him that I didn't think I could get rid of it, because she likes it so much. (It's her mole, really, I'm just the mole bearer). He suggested that I give it to her in a little bottle of formaldehyde. That's pretty gross, isn't it? Anyway I questioned him further and he said that, no, it didn't look suspicious, but one should always get rid of a mole. I said I'd think about it. So for the time being she still gets to have it in vivo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sigh, I have one of those too.
Post a Comment