The other day we saw a large rat in one of the indoor gardens in the building where her Baba works. It was actually quite cute (behind the glass) and we watched it until it ran up a little tree and out onto the mountain, I guess. She mentioned it a couple of times after that.
Then today at Rosegarden Bahai class the lesson was about the beauty of diversity, using the analogy of a flower garden. The teacher asked the little class "What do we see when we go into a garden?" And who should pipe up right away but my Moosh with "A RAT!!!!!" Well, yes, and what else do we see? The class suggested all sorts of things...Grass, trees, stones, "A bird" Moosh tried again, until finally Enna-Marie suggested flowers. And to our relief the lesson continued.
"She's doing like this." I didn't know what she meant, but she's at the stage where she repeats things continuously until she's gotten a satisfactory response. "She's doing like this," and she made a little pout, sort of wider than a kiss, kind of like an impression of a duck's bill. I realized she meant the mole. "You mean the mole's doing like this?" and I pouted. "Yes. See?" and she pointed to it expectantly. Then she decided the mole was hungry and that it needed to have goat's yogurt"
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment