There was an older man on the bus with a sort of pouty lower lip like Alfred Hitchcock or Winston Churchill. She looked over and said, "He is putting his lip out. Is he sad?"
I have a mole that she is really fond of (the kind you find on your skin, not burrowing through the ground). She likes moles in general, but I say that it is because of this first mole in her life. She likes to play with this Queen of Moles, and talk to it, maybe offer it food. She brings dolls and stuffed animals and holding their hands (or paws) makes them stroke it. Today she brought a book that she wanted to read to it. She started telling the mole about the picture, and I was curious about what else she would say, but it was past her bed time and her Baba came to get her.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your posts about moosh, she is such a precious gem. You are doing great job raising her, and I can see how much you enjoy being with her, teaching and guiding her, always ready to listen and encourage your sweet girl. Much love from us.
Post a Comment